Water Pollution

I divided the firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters to make room for mankind.
One of My first gifts to you was cool, clean water that covered over 70% of the earth’s surface and is a very important resource for My people and the environment. But you have ignored My gift and have taken it for granted.
You have polluted it by dumping your waist in it then tiring to fix it by adding chemicals.
Water pollution affects drinking water, rivers, lakes and oceans all over this planet. This consequently harms human health and the natural environment.
Did you not know it housed many of My creatures?
Do you not care for other life forms I have created?
I made room for you and ignored to care!
All nature cries out to Me and I tell you the day will come when you will have to scrounge around for fresh water!
Why do you insist on learning appreciation the hard way?
I wish for the best for you and you take the least.
I chastise you because I love you.
Does not My word tell you about what happens to disobedient children.
Why do you keep challenging Me to raise My hand?
I am not only a loving Father but also a disciplining Father.
Repent and turn from your wicked ways and I will forgive you!
Take the time to appreciate and care for the gifts I have blessed you with and show holy fear and reverence of Me.
When you can’t find the time for reflection of My goodness towards you, you will not find the time for Me and judgment will fall.
Water is the basis of life and the survival of most of the planet’s species, including your own! There is but little time left My children, see the global warnings, for were you stand is from the chooses you make.
. Abba

No comments: