Carnal Mind

Your carnal mind cannot begin to understand what I have planned for you. I called you My children, That you can understand. When My glory is manifested, My Word says you will be as I am. (1 John 3:2).
If you could only believe. If you would only come close enough that I might express Myself to you. Your eyes are big towards what is happening around you. In your disloyalty, the world is powerful. In your obedience, you can see a little more of My perspective. There is nothing too hard for Me. There is nothing to fear if you choose intimacy with me over activity in the flesh. My plans for you - who you are now and what you shall become - do not depend on the world and its ways. they are not changed by loud voices.
Understand I do not change. I do not waver. I do not fail. My Word is true and at work even now in the din of life. To see My purposes, you must turn to Me. I don't mean for you to pray about things; ask you to come to be changed.
I am not interested in what you do as much as I am interested in who you are becoming. How can old things pass away if you remain in them? You are no longer part of this world. Separate yourself from it, for it is soon passing away. Only My Word, My ways, will remain. Come to Me now. I love you!
Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. James 1:2-3.
From The Father's Heart
Grimy alleys and stark homes that had given up on trying to overcome their age and hopeless surroundings. A cancer-infested society with its gangs on every corner waiting for who know what, the hideous acts done in dark places, the hopeless attempting to find hope.
So many people in this world that I never really knew existed. People surviving on nothing, many hopeless, beyond imagination. But each one loved by You L-rd. What does it all mean?  I have taken in the 'throw always' You have sent my way, for I too have been a 'throw away'. Send me where can I serve You?

No comments: