Shine Brighter

As the world grows darker, My people will shine brighter because of the love they have for Me, each other and their enemies. His love has already been established in the heavenlies and is about to be poured out in its fullness upon My people. Holy alliances will be made one with another. Kinsman friendships will be established that cannot be intruded upon by the vile established that cannot be intruded upon by the vile jestings and coarse intrusions that are part of those who do not know Me. I call you to separate yourselves, but in that separation, I am also calling you, My children, to come together.
Some of you know the bond of adversity, some know the bond of fleshly desire and adoration, some know the safety of a kindred spirit; but no one has known the heavenly bond of the holy alliance that will knit My bride together for My work to be done and for Me to pour My love upon them. Establish it in your hearts now.  Those I call to Myself will know Me, and each other, with the love My Father and I have had from the beginning. Make no provision for the flesh in any relationships I bring your way. In My way there's safety, power, freedom and love.
 "…If anyone is in the Messiah, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!" 2 Cor. 5:17
From Our Father's Heart
I am once more in awe of our Father in heaven that He would communicate with me when I would shut myself off to listen.  My L-rd told me to expect Him to be with me and to not be surprise by what He is doing. He kept telling me about lost sheep that don't know they're lost.  I was reminded of what it must have been like when Saul of Tarsus would tell of his life to those gathered in the local communities.  How the Spirit of the Living G-d must have fallen to nullify the objections, the doubts, the false wisdom of the learned. For the throne of G-d, in His presence, there is no special elite, no rank because money or talent or status esteemed by men. There we all become equal--sinners silent before a holy G-d. Every one has a story to tell and how they recovered from the life of darkness. Forgiveness, healing, love and freedom replaces the grimy sin of the streets.  "He who has been forgive much loves much" is becoming a reality.  I must warn you that what your biggest 'hurt' was is where He will use you most. For you been there, done that, and can tell others how G-d brought you through it all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks this is a keeper