Court of Heaven

To stand in the gap for another, you must know what authority you have, such as a parent, grandparent, mate, or friend, for satan comes to steal rob and destroy. Take your request to the Judge to call forth what He has written in their books. (Rev. 20:10 ... And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before G-d; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books , according to their works.)
Before entering one must:   
1. I stand in the gap for _________________.
2. I repent for my words spoken over _________ that bind _____.
3. I prophesy ______ destiny, ( ____ will carry G-d's Words, ____ will walk in high places).
4. I rebuke the spirit of depression put on _______.
5. I rebuke satan to allow _____ to walk diligently, not as a fool, but as wise. (Eph. 5:15)  
6. I rebuke you satan and command you to loose your grip on ___________!
"I come before the courts of heaven, by faith and ask for oracles satan has rendered against ____ to be made known.
Father, You created each person with a book in Heaven.
I want access to every legal issue that is being used against ______ be removed.
I claim (Col. 2:14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to His cross;)
That anything spoken against _____ be removed, for that was covered by the blood of Your Son. All accusations to be removed. You as the Judge to restore that which was written in Your books for ____ be put back into performance."  

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...









So right! I have missed your messages and writing. Thank you for sending this.