Spend Time

"In the Name of the L-rd," you say. You go about your business doing your works and call them Mine. How can what you do be truly Mine if you don't spend enough time with Me to hear Me, to search My heart, to find My ways, to know Me?
I am not in your feasts. I am not in your programs. I am not in your fellowships. A time is coming when those who think, hear My voice will see and understand who they have really been listening to. It is not Me. All the works of the flesh will wash away as so much grime. I will not complete what I did not initiate.
Stop praying for things. Stop working for men and their desires. Begin praying to search Me out. I can be found. I desire to be found. Those who choose to know Me are wide. Those who come to Me will walk the straight, safe path. My ways are sure. My time is well spent for those who have heard Me.
"…Forasmuch  as this people draw near Me with their mouth and honor Me with their lips but remove their hears and minds far from Me, and their fear and reverence for Me are a commandment of men that is learned by repetition (without any thought of the meaning). Therefore, behold! I will again do marvelous things with this people, marvelous and astonishing things; and the wisdom of their wise men will perish, and the understanding of their discerning men will vanish or be hidden." Isa. 29:13-14
From The Father's Heart
I have been to many churches, G-d impresses me to go, not knowing why I am there, eventually becomes know to me, sometimes through some little thing I do or say, sometimes there is something I needed to learn. Some I preached/taught in for a season. G-d has many camps and it is interesting to see how they were interpreting His Word. Many times tears fill my eyes as I survey the church body for many start out good then fall off course. Many have good intentions but lose the focus G-d had for that body, and I move on. Hopefully I find a 'home' to live out the rest of my years 'feeling like I fit in'.

No comments: