Getaway satan

Get away satan – get away! You can’t hold me no more. People use to say you had me by the tail and was swing me around hard – but no more.
My latter days are to be better than to former as I walk with my L-rd. The former days were built on sinking sand well the latter days are built on the solid Rock for which I stand.
So get away satan, get far away! I will not lesson to you anymore! I’ve got a guardian angel watching over me and I am rich in the faith of my L-rd. The road I now travel is the straight and narrow not the winding paths you had taken me on.
The death wish that you placed on me has been canceled for I will live to be a ripe ole age just to glorify my Father.
My voice is now used to teach G-d’s word and proclaim His oracles. I was created in His image to serve in His kingdom and forward I must go.
You said I was of low class human for being born a woman, but I tell you the doors you have closed He will open. For G-d uses every vessel for His kingdom, He can even speak out of the mouth of an ass, so He can surely use me too.
So get away satan, your time is running short and soon you will be bound in your own chains and placed in the shekels you have put on the Creator’s children. The tide has turned and you are going down, it is true what you reap you will sew. The clock is ticking and you must go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Today's writing is one I need to revisit many times daily - thanks!
LZ

Anonymous said...

You truly are a flower blossoming, and the fragrance that is coming forth as the Lord blows on you is a fragrance of one that is letting Jesus come in and take over. It is a fragrance that is flowing on to others.