It came to pass!

Father, as I am sitting at a bandstand in Clear Lake Iowa, I finally have taken the time to lesson to you. My apologies for taking so long for I have felt Your calling for three weeks.
“It came to pass as I had promised you! You have finally surrendered the last of your burdens to Me. Laying all your cares at My feet has released Me to finish your healing and give you peace with in.
I have brought you back to were it all began so that you could leave it all behind and move forward in your destiny. You have walked the long, rough road and I am so proud that you stayed on the path and never gave up. You have become an over comer! Victory is now yours!
I promised I would never leave your or forsake you and I was with you through it all. But now we will walk together in perfect harmony. There may be a few pit falls ahead but we will face them together for it come to PASS not comes to stay.
All trials and tribulations are for your refining. Learn from each one then let it pass, do not hold on to what is pass for we have many good things to look forward to.
I am sending you out to the broken-hearted. If you had not been there you would not have understood their pain, what was meant for evil I can turn for good. You will use your life experiences for the glory of My kingdom.
I see you gazing out over the lake, notice the waves are moving, they do not stay in one spot. Liken on to My people, who are to be always moving forward.
You are noticing how friendly the people are now. The veil has been removed from your eyes and you will now see through My eyes. You will now not have the fear of man and will see Me in them.
My Daughter, I am so pleased with your progress – this trip was a fearful one for you – a big leap of faith and you came through with flying colors. Well done good and faithful servant.”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so thankful that you have come to a place where you want to be free and not just tolerate being under oppression. To look ahead and not look behind, for those things behind us can still find us; even when we don't want to find them, even when we want to hid from them. The only way to be free is to turn (just like you did) around and face them with your Father by your side.

You are a free lady now. Praise God!!!! Praise God!!!!! Praise God.

Anonymous said...

Isaiah 43:18-19 "Do not remember the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing, now it shall spring forth; shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness and rivers in the desert."
Revelation 21:4-7 "And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away. Then He who sat on the throne said, 'Behold, I make all things new.' And He said to me, 'Write, for these words are true and faithful.' And He said to me, 'It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts. He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his god and he shall be My son.' "