Precious One

Precious one, what a courageous journey you have taken and how proud I AM of you to have trusted Me in sharing My Words. This has been a journey of faith. While you were yet a youth in My Spirit, I called you and gave you many signs of confirmation upon your life. You were so insecure that the mere thought of it made you tremble! How I love challenges! (Smile, dear one!) I had special assignments in mind just for you. You were perfect for the job.
I began by giving you My Words, but I called you to pray them instead of sharing them. You were My intercessor, partnering with Me in matters of importance to My heart. All along the way, I continued to give you confirmations, My signs that you really were hearing Me, and growing along the way. This was a journey of faith, for you had no person to give these Words to, or no one to give you a direct confirmation. I taught you to fly on the wings of faith as you held onto My confirmed Words.
I gave you the promise that one day we would be married as one, as happens to others of My fold. I said I would give you My Word as a two-edged weapon to soften the hearts of men, and to pierce the demonic spirits. This weapon would never run dry, for it is dipped in My eternal fountain of blood. This weapon would bow so low as to touch the ground in humility, then grow up as a pure white mantle, softly caressing your shoulders in governmental authority. This weapon would be like tall angelic wings covering you from behind.
My bride! What you deem as defeat, I call triumphant overcoming. You may feel beat up and dented having stood against all odds, but what you do not know is I that I plant mysteries in many of My children for them to discover. I have planted one inside your own spiritual womb.I have planted many children in your own particular womb who are following the same path as you, My beloved. Your journey will be multiplied over and over again, as I plant My Words of promise within the insecure ones, and they also will take the courage to trust Me and follow My promises into fulfillment. These are My triumphant ones who so love Me, that they will reach beyond the limits of their own insecurities to go wherever I send them. They will fly on the wings of faith, built through one loving confirmation at a time. When My Words come to pass within their own lives, they will become My signs to a broken and crippled world.
As a women of G-d, the fact is, heaven needs you! You have been created by the Almighty to birth breakthroughs on planet earth! G-d has uniquely designed you with a latent ability to release life through your intercession. Together with you, the men can build and establish, and they are learning to pray, but you have a special grace to release new spiritual beginnings. Whether your prayer focus is for your husband or church leadership, whether you are interceding for your children, city or nation, you possess in your spirit the seed-realities that, through prayer, can release My life into the world.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your submissions. My heart goes out to you for what you've been through. I'm so glad God has become your Father, a good Father you didn't have growing up.
I feel it's important to give you some validation. You have some good thoughts and insights and spiritual wisdom. Keep working at your writing skills and keep expressing those thoughts on paper.
I think you have some really good things to share not only with people who have been through situations similar to yours, but also with those who haven't.
I feel the Lord compelling me to encourage you.
Jeanette Gardner Littleton
Incredible Prayers
Guide Post