Catch the Wind

G-d is calling for righteousness, covering our sins under His blood as repent to Him. Time is moving fast forward so set your sails to the wind, and let His Holy Spirit guide you across the rough waters ahead.
“The tide is turning, some have drop their sails, this is no time to stop now for the wind is blowing and a port hole is opening up. Do you want to be left behind? Give your best and leave the rest to Me. Praise Me in ALL things, trust Me no matter how much you hurt.
Your actions will always follow your believe, so think positive and move forward.
Cast your cares as a weight thrown into the sea, for I care about you. All thing are possible , if you only keep your faith and trust in Me.
You have become a generation of pleasure seekers, wanting to be entertained. The word ‘more’ applies, the more you have the more you want. Have you gotten so far from My Word that life has become all about you and what you want?
You have been lead astray, like sheep to the slaughter. Do not sit under false teaching.
Why haven’t you read My book and seek My truths for yourselves?
Your attitude determines your altitude, how high and far do you want to go?
Change your attitude and chooses, then you will not be caught up with the cares of this world but the concerns of My kingdom.
My judgment is coming and it is sooner then you think. Many are not ready for they are not looking for Me.
Tear down your idols!
Stop being a ‘more’ people and become the servant I have called you to be.
A ‘giving’ person, a loving person, helping the widows, orphans and starving of My people. You do more for your own then you do for Mine, if you take care of My children I will take care of yours.
Be one who has developed a personal relationship with Me so that I may not say “I know you not.”
Some people just want to fit into social groups, be accepted, but I have called you to be apart for a season. During this time you are to grow in our relationship, and be built up strong in Me.
So come away My beloved, spend time with Me. I am be to you your everything. Then You will be sent out to serve My people for you then have learn you fit in with Me and that is really were you belong.
People will see Me through you and acceptant will follow, but it will not influence you for you will be grounded in Me.
So catch the wing – time is running short and the porthole is getting smaller and smaller.
Run to Me as I run to you with open arms, My beloved. I wish for no one to be left behind, but it is your choose --- will you choose Me?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very well said!!! Keep strong in the God of Glory..He is our eternal Abba who keeps us strengthened in
Him as He quickens our mortal bodies!!! Forever in His Presence,
Gloria

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Really liked what you said!
Annie