To G-d be the glory

Had my yearly check up at the doctors: they said I was the lowest blood count ever known (alive) last year at 3%. Average is 12 and they sent me home on 7%, now I am at 14%!! All tests came back negative and I can now cut down from 3 pills a day to one. Just shows you that your number isn’t up until the Father calls you home, regardless how it looks. They said I was on my last leg – but then they don’t know G-d can grow out legs. I see it as a second change at life and hopefully an overall improvement on chooses personality and discernment. When much is given much is required! He must still have some use for me, or I didn’t meet the requirement yet, which ever it is a change to improve. To Him be the glory!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the Lord, he is so mysterious!
I am glad you are going to hang around here longer!

Anonymous said...

Praise God!! I am so glad that you are better!!!
Please let me know when you are in need, so I can pray.

Anonymous said...

am so glad to hear your going to be around for awhile!! I believe G-d knows we need to keep receiving your letters. By the way I love your personality and believe you have awesome discernment! You could actually teach me a few (hundred ) things! I look forward to receiving your mail. It is always Great. Love you and Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your good report,it was in encouraging.

Anonymous said...

Nice to know,isn't it !!! Glad to hear.