Weary Blues

These weary blues I have gotten from waiting--. L-rd I have been waiting for so long! Forgive me, L-rd, if you fine me crying, for restitution has come and gone.
What have I to lie at Your feet?
Has all my fruit rotten away?
Hard times keep coming, but with Your help we work through them all.
My mother has gone and left me – leaving hopes and dreams to lay aside.
Now how can there be restitution, to becoming one happy family?
I am sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Time to empty my soul, well these blues hang on. But I know my faith will carry me to the end of life’s journey.
Tears are used for inter healing, as they run slowly down my cheeks, washing the blues away.
Take my hand, Father, for my mother has gone away.
I have been tested and tried – but have I been found true?
You said all things work out for my good, so I am trusting in You.
How do I fit in to Your master plan?
Where do I go from here?
What would You have me to do?
Will I be a pleasure to You?
Father, You are so dear to my heart and once again You are there to carry me through. Notice how these weary blues fade when I am talking to You.
You are my strength and high tower.
You are my all in all.
And I can always rest assured in YOU!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright no matter how gray the day may appear.
I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun even more.
I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive and everlasting.
I wish you enough pain so that even the smallest of joys in life may appear bigger.
I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting.
I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.
I wish you enough hellos to get you through the final good-bye.

Anonymous said...

I'm blessed 2 have U 4 my friend!! U are a treasure 2 me and to G-D.