Apple of My Eye 1997

“Because you’re the apple of My eye, I’ve set you in a high place.
Safe where I can heal your heart and draw you close to Me.
You are My inheritance, you are what I desire and I have fashioned you to be with me forever.
Because I see deep in your heart and know all your desires, I have made provisions for your needs. Even before they arise.
I have an abundance of life for you. There is no good thing I’d withhold from you.
And My promise is good for today, tomorrow and always.
Because I love you more than all else I’ve created, I long to hold you near My heart and share My love with you.
I need you to walk with Me each day, and to come to know Me in an intimate way.
I long for you as your heart longs for Me.
Because I’m coming soon, I need to make you ready.
I want to purify your heart.
For we’ll soon be face to face.
You are My inheritance,
You are all I desire.
Keep My commandments, and live; and My law as the apple of your eye.
As the apple tree among the trees of the wood, so is my beloved among the sons and daughters.
I have fashioned you to be with Me forever, and ever!”

I sat down under His shadow with great delight, and His fruit was sweet to my taste. Let not the apple of His eye cease.
After the glory had He sent me unto the nations that spoiled me: for He that toucheth me toucheth the apple of His eye.
May He keep me as the apple of His eye; and hide me under the shadow of His wings.

We are all favored, all are the apple of His eye if we remain faithful servants. Like the Apostle John says ‘the most loved,’ notice he is the only one saying it – but we should all feel that same way – the most loved, the apple of His eye, and His favorite, for we all are favored and special to Him in different ways.
Be encouraged for YOU are the apple of His eye!

No comments: