Piching Woo 1971

Meeting Mr. Right
It was a dark and dreary day. The sky was falling and several pieces had hit me on the head. Frustration, boredom and going nowhere fast became a way of life. I flirted with fascination, striving to make Him notice me, but felt the insecurity of His love within. For who was I to have such a friend?
What can I say? What can I do? How in this world can I serve and please You? Is it right or is it wrong, to come boldly unto the throne? I needed to know Him inside out, the secret love of my heart. What are His customs, history and culture? Where did He originate and where will He end? Who were His ancestors, students and friends? Could He write His words and laws on my Heart? Where could I learn all this and how do I start?
My friend and I came together to study day and night, meeting in the privacy of my bedroom to talk over the dark sayings of life. Daily we researched, studied and planned. Four to eight hours would disappear in the twinkling of an eye. It got so intense that I meditated on Him day and night. There was no time for other relationships for I could hardly wait to be in His presence again! Things started falling off me, one by one. He was consuming my very being, could this be love the of a friend?
A year later, four rolled into one, we planned a getaway, a renewing of our vows. Flying across the Heavenlies, I could scarcely breathe. Was this to be it? Had I arrived? Would He love me forever and stay by my side? I had pursued my love through the streets of life, just to be able to stand upright by His side. The clock was ticking, the hour drawing near, and my heart was pounding; what was this fear?
I had studied hard to be approved, longing to hear Him say ‘well done!’ I crammed, jammed, strived to thrive, and found it all fun. Didn’t I deserve to become His bride? Then why are these tears running from my eyes?
I pampered myself all the day long, from the tip of my toes to the top of my crown. Was this a dream or a fantasy of mine? Dressing for my love, in my very best, feeling wings brushing gently across my chest.
The moment has come, the time was right; my love extended His hand as I gazed into His light. I became dumbfounded and taken by surprise. Not a word was spoken, but a thousand were said. I told Him that I loved Him as He nodded His head. He gave me a present, all gift wrapped with a bow, and it was self-assurance, for I rested in Him. Self-assurance that would leave me humble, for all that I thought I knew, I realized that I knew nothing at all.
Smiling at me, He seemed to say; “I have given you life this very day! I have watched you grow straight and tall. I have always loved you, right from the start, but you needed to know Me with all of your heart. A heart that was made of stone that needed to melt down. This accomplishment has proven my love for you. You did not get weary in pleasing Me, always pressing in. I will open the doors for you one by one. We will have eternity to fellowship and study the truths.”
The music started and He embraced me. We floated over space, swaying, twirling and dipping. All others seemed to vanish no one existed but us. I was shouting, laughing and crying all at the same time. The stars were twinkling, the moon shone brightly, and the angels were singing as He kissed me goodnight.
This is not over, for it has only begun. We still will come together daily to study and have fun. Long leisurely walks restore quiet and rest. Loneliness has left, life has become worth living. There’s an unexplainable excitement in the air. There are mysteries to be learned, manifestations to come, power awaits and there is work to be done. All the glory is to be left to the Father and His Son.
Fulfillment and completeness is meeting Mr. Right. Walking in the fullness of His calling and being His delight!
Pursue you Him and He will purse you., as you are pitching woo!

No comments: