Serenity 2007

“Come to the water and I will quench your thirsty soul, for I am the Living Water. Those that continually drink of Me shall not thirst again. You shall not hunger nor thirst; neither will the heat nor sun smite you: for I that have mercy on you will lead you, even by the springs of water will I guide you.
Liken unto Moses, My servant, who struck the rock, and water sprung out, I will spring out of you and you will pour forth My words.
Bathe in Me and I will cleanse you from the inside out. The old dirt that has clung to you for years is being washed away making way for My newly washed servant to walk forth in holiness.
As the water washes over your flesh, so is My Spirit being poured out upon you. Hear the beating sound, it is My heart throbbing for you. I feel the quickening of your soul as you move forth to do My bidding.
Blessed are they, which do hunger, and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled. Whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.
I am the bread of life: he that cometh to Me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on Me shall never thirst so if any man thirst, let him come unto Me, and drink. I am the lighthouse that laminates the way to come back to the water to be refreshed again and again. There is peace by the Living Water, come saturate yourself in it.
Come to the water and I will make you whole!”

He leads me beside the quiet, still waters of His Word that refreshes my mind and spirit and my thirst is slaked and my heart is quietly satisfied. Broken cisterns that hold no water is an accurate portrayal of broken lives – of shattered hopes – of barren souls that are dried up and parched and full of the dust of despair.

I thirst for truth and found that satisfaction in My Master’s Words and presence.
Won’t you come to the water and be refreshed? You will find there is peace by the water, and all frustrations that a day can bring vanish as the waves wash over you.
The Light House is waiting for you – come, and see His brightness shine.

No comments: