Nevertheless

Appears 97 times in Scripture
Think about the word ‘nevertheless’ meaning ‘but, regardless.’
No matter what you are going through, what you have been through, or what the future holds for you. You were made with free choice in your reactions to your circumstances. Nevertheless will you choose to stand and be counted among the faithful?
Nevertheless will you continue walking towards the mark, even if you must walk alone?
Jer. 28:7 Nevertheless hear thou now this word that I speak in thine ears,
Open your ears to hear the Father speaking to you, for He wishes to sup with you.
2 Chron. 19:3 Nevertheless there are good things found in thee, and hast prepared thine heart to seek G-d.
No one else may see good in you, but I assure you that the Father has place good things in all His children and is preparing your heart to continually seek Him. Grow in intimacy with the Creator of the world!
Ez. 16:60 Nevertheless I will remember My covenant with thee in the days of thy youth, and I will establish unto thee an everlasting covenant.
Imagine even in your youth, He had made a covenant with you and called you His own.
No matter were you have walked, but remembers the everlasting covenant between you.
Ps. 73:23 Nevertheless I am continually with thee: Thou hast holden Me by My right hand.
He has never left you nor forsaken you, man sees the outside but He sees what you have in your heart and in your time of need you have and can grab a hold of His hand.
2 Tim. 1:12 For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that He is able to keep that which I have committed unto Him against that day.
The adversary is there to steal, rob, and destroy. He has caused you to suffer by bring up things that have been covered by the blood. But stand firm for you know that your sins are as far as the east is from the west, and you need not be ashamed for He is able to keep that which you have committed unto Him.
Heb. 12:11 Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.
The Father does castes His own, and Rev. 2:17 And He shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers. It can be painful as He peals things off of you but nevertheless you will bring forth good fruit of righteousness.
Jug. 2: 16 Nevertheless the L-RD raised up judges
We are to be ‘fruit inspecters’, to help us stay on the straight and narrow. Are you reading the Laws He has set down for you to follow – if not you will not be able to judge the fruit of others until you understand what is required. And it is not only the Laws of His Word but the Laws of the Spirit found in Galatians.
Gal. 2:20 I am crucified with Messiah: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Messiah liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of G-d, who loved me, and gave Himself for me.
Matt. 26:39: Mk. 13:36 & Lk. 5:5; 22:42 nevertheless at Thy Word I will, not what I will, but what Thou wilt.
Tired of going in circles, then position yourself to be close to the Word, the Spirit, and the Anointing. Pay attention to were you stand or sit – how close do you want to get is all up to you.
You must have passion for the L-rd is you are to be the bride.
Choose words spoken wisely, for you may have to eat them one day, and remember whom you represent.
Turn a negative into a positive, what the evil one meant for bad – G-d will turn for good.
Nevertheless can be:
The ending a season
The separation from the past
The close of the chapter
Nevertheless!! It is up to you.

No comments: