Hope 1958

You’re sitting on top of the world that is spinning much too fast for you. Ragged, torn and barefooted, feeling like there is no place for you to fit in this world.
Though blinded and heavy laden, you’re in a place of rest still trying to bring forth praise on a harp that has broken strings and chains that bind.
Life looks pretty dim ----- but as long as you still have that one string to keep praising – you have HOPE.
Notice the world is pretty green with many shades blended in. New life-new growth, “I am not finished with you,” saith the L-rd. “My Word goes forth and does not turn back to Me void. What you see is not really what is happening in the Spirit realm. You see in part, but I see the whole picture.
Though it may look dark and dim, notice the light coming around you for I have sent the war in the heavenlies on your behalf.
I have dressed you in purple royalty because you are My child. I have chosen you long before you chose Me. And I do have a plan and purpose for your life!
I have stripped you so you will know that you know – I am your provider. You have not given up, for you still seek Me and sing praises to Me. I now have become not your number one, but your All in all.
You’re hope is to rest in Me, for I am the G-d of the impossible! I can remove the blinders, I can heal the broken hearted, I can restore all that the cancer worm has eaten.
So hang on, My child, and know that I have not left you nor forsaken you. You have found favor with Me because you have praised Me through it all and kept your hope.”

No comments: